Sunday, November 22, 2009

Crepes filled with Creamed Spinach

This morning I woke up craving crepes, and as I had a group meeting at 930 I had no time to make them, so I decided to have them for dinner. They were super easy to make and all you need is 3 ingredients: eggs, flour and milk! You whisk the eggs and flour together into a smooth paste and then slowly poor the milk in while consistently stirring. Let the batter sit for 30mins and then they are ready to be cooked. For the filling I made some creamed spinach, not as good as my dads but still pretty tasty. I made a simple bechamel sauce and then added boiled spinach to it. The final product was very tasty, the crepes were delicate and perfectly tender. For dessert I really wanted crepes with Nutella, but I didn't have any! So I resorted to the next best thing, chocolate chips, they melted in the crepes and were delicious!


The Filling

The Crepes

The Finished Product


Desert







No comments:

Post a Comment