Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Challah

So as the exam period has officially started, so has procrastination baking. It is the perfect way to forget about exams for a little bit and relax. I have made Challah bread before when I was younger, but this was my first time trying it alone. It turned out really well and perfectly tasty. The great part about it is I don't have to fight with my siblings for the delicious crustless pieces!
Well I guess I should get back to studying.. good luck on exams everyone!!

activating the yeastletting the dough restready for the oven!ready to be eaten!

3 comments:

  1. That looks incredible!!! I have not seen good bread in +4 months - yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And procrastination checking Caroline's blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update! Stop studying, start baking!

    ReplyDelete